Simple images or meshes that are displayed and moved in great numbers by a Show Image. Each particle represents a small portion of a fluid or amorphous entity and the effect of all the particles together creates the impression of the complete entity.
Show Particle Properties
- Browse (Particle Image) Select image rendered for particles.
- Positioning Tool set particle position
- Position (X, Y) Position value of the particle.
- Rotation (X, Y, Z) Rotation value of the particle.
- Minimum Size Minimum size for spawned particle.
- Maximum Size Maximum size for spawned particle.
- Duration If it is not looping this duration will set how long a particle spawned.
- Bool (Fade In) A transition effect before particle spawned.
- Bool (Fade Out) A transition effect before particle destroyed.
- Bool (Looping) If checked a particle will endlessly generated
- Lifetime Duration The lifetime duration for spawned particles.
- Speed how fast particle will spawned.
- Gravity Scales the gravity value, A value of zero switches gravity off.
- Max Particle The maximum number of particles in the system at once. If the limit is reached, some particles are removed.
- Rate Over Time The rate at which new particles are spawned, over time.
- Color particle image’s color.
- Channel group index of particle object.